Taylor Sofit is a famous country singer whose songs and collections are very popular. He is 27 years old but with experience in music. Born in December 1989, Taylor Swift is a young American singer-songwriter whose song “Our Song” made her the youngest artist to top the charts of the hottest country songs.
In 2008, Swift was nominated for a recent Top Singer at the 2008 Grammy Awards. Here are 50 secrets about Taylor Swift, this very popular cele
- Her full name is Taylor Allison Swift.
- His mother called him Taylor. If anyone sees his name on a business card, he does not know if it is a girl or a boy.
- He was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- His titles include T, T-Swift, Swift, T-Sweezel, T-Sweezy.
- When he was 12 years old, a computer repairman taught him to play three chords on a guitar, which inspired him to write the song “Lucky You”.
- Taylor is immersed in music. He can play guitar, banjo, piano, ukulele and electric guitar.
- At the age of 11, he won a local talent competition by singing the song Big Deal by Lian Reims.
- After watching the Music Special about Feth Hill behind the scenes, Taylor realized that he had to go to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue his dream in music.
- When he was 14, he and his family moved to Nashville.
- Taylor says he definitely never gets a real tattoo because he thinks he can’t commit to a word or symbol for the rest of his life.
11. Taylor Swift was the first host of Saturday Night Live to write her own monologue. He decided to write a song for the event called ‘My Monologue Song’, which included references to Joe Jonas and Kenya West, and a kiss to Taylor Lanter, with whom he was in a relationship at the time.
۱۲. Taylor lived on a Christmas tree farm in Montgomery, Pennsylvania.
- His family owned a Shetland pony and Quarter horses, and as a child he learned English riding and even competed in equestrian shows.
14. He was not big enough to help close the Christmas trees on the roofs of the cars, so he was given the responsibility of the insects – especially the removal of the mantis cocoons from the trees. In 2008, Swift told Jay Leno, “Once I forgot to look at the tree, and they all laid eggs in their homes.”
Hundreds or maybe thousands of mantises were in their homes. They had small children and could not kill these insects because their Christmas was spoiled.
15. As Taylor Swift grew up, she enjoyed both reading and writing poetry, and was particularly drawn to the work of Shell Silverstein and the physician Zeus.
16. He is interested in any writing that is from a child’s point of view and has introduced killing a mockingbird as one of his favorite books.
17. She says Shania Twain has had the biggest impact on her, but she is also loyal to Britney Spears.
18. In 2009, he played a rebellious teenager in a CSI episode.
- In 2012, he spoke on behalf of Audrey in the Lorax animation.
- In 2013, she appeared in one of the episodes of New Girl.
21. He has won 7 Grammy Awards, 11 American Academy of Music Awards, and 6 Country Music Association Awards.
22. Taylor Swift has twice been nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
- In 2013, she was the second “and first woman” to win the Country Music Association Award.
24. Taylor used Myspace to increase his fans, which was unknown in country music at the time.
25. Taylor’s favorite TV shows are Crime and Law and CSI. He considers himself an expert in television programming and says that if he did not have his current profession, he might have become a criminal detective.
26. She loves iPhone cases, and loves all the old, handmade ones on Etsy.
27. Her favorite dessert is cheesecake.
28. Her favorite outfits are a summer sarong and a pair of cool cowboy boots.
29. Taylor’s lucky number is 13.
- Driving scares him because he has witnessed three accidents.
- Taylor was fascinated by the TV series Anatomy Gray. He was convinced to name his first daughter Izzy, and when Danny’s character died he cried for her for a few days.
- At the age of 12, Taylor wrote a 350-page novel that was never published.
- He also said that he would like to write his biography. “It’s spectacular to write a book about all the stupid and insane things I’ve ever done,” says Swift. My life is going very fast, I have to write it all down, otherwise I can’t justify where I was yesterday. I will definitely write my biography.
- Taylor Swift is also a talented painter.
- Taylor has a younger brother, Austin, who attends Vanderbilt University and works as a freelance photographer for Getty Images in his spare time.
- He has published four collections, Taylor Swift, Talk Now, Do Not Be Afraid, and Red.
- In 2009, Taylor Swift changed the history of country music by selling more digitally than any other country singer. He has sold over 20 million copies worldwide.
- Swift is known for “kissing and talking” because he was inspired by his previous connections to write his own songs.
- Swift was with Joe Jonas from July to October 2008, and with actor Taylor Lanter from October to December 2009. She had a romantic relationship with musician John Mahir from late 2009 to early 2010. She then dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal from October to December 2010. After separating from him, they met again in January and February 2011.
From July to September 2012, Swift was in a political relationship with Connor Kennedy. Then, from October 2012 to January 2013, she was in a relationship with Harry Styles, the singer of One Direction.
- He is a close friend of Selena Gomez.
- According to Forbes Magazine’s list of 100 celebrities, published annually in May, Swift earned $ 18 million in 2009, $ 45 million in 2010, $ 45 million in 2011, $ 57 million in 2012 and $ 55 million in 2013. Has income.
- Taylor owns a Dassault Falcon 900 private jet and a hangar at Nashville International Airport. “It’s worth about $ 40 million.”
- It has an eight-bedroom summer residence in the coastal area of Wachill Rhode Island.
- Swift bought a four-bedroom mansion in Bloemide, Tennessee for her parents.
- Swift commutes between his three-bedroom duplex penthouse in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, and his three-bedroom home in Beverly Hills, California.
- Swift opposes LGBT discrimination against LGBT people. Following the assassination of Lawrence King in 2008, he issued a public proclamation on gender identification training to combat hate crimes.
- In 2012, First Lady Michelle Obama awarded her the Grand Prize for her commitment to helping others and inspiring others through her behavior.
- In 2014, he starred opposite Jeff Bridges and Meryl Streep in the film adaptation of “Giver”.
- Basically, Swift is interested in the old style and is said to look like a 1930s movie star Red lipstick, thick mascara.
- He cites François Hardy, Jane Birkin, Bridget Bardot and Audrey Hepburn as the inspiration for her style.